Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Praying in Psalms

Today's morning devotion I took it from the book
"Reluctant Pilgrim" by: Enuma Okoro

"Reading the Psalms allowed me to grow into my own haphazard prayers and to inch my way before God with all my conflicting thoughts and feelings. If people in the Bible could shake their fists at God while truly believing in the majesty of God, then maybe there was room in my own faith for anger and frustration, sorrow and questioning, bafflement and longing. Maybe there was room to sit in pain, to beseech God, and to plead with God. And still find some corners to crawl into after it’s all said and done and lift my hands in praise and gratitude that I worship a God who can take all this and more if need be."


May you all have a blessed day. The weather is soo beautiful! Our Father God is even more beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment