Monday, April 24, 2017

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MELETATAFU LAUKAU-Ki-NIUA LEFAI

Her Birthday actually is on the 23rd. I didn't have spare time on my hands to write this, so here it is! I'm sure I will post more including pics! 

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And lean not on your own understanding.
In all your was acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight." -Proverbs 3:5-6

This was my prayer for you since the day I learned you were growing in me! Until this very day, I am forever grateful and utmost filled with praise at the thought that God gave me you, and chose me to be your mom! You have no idea how much you've changed my life since the moment you entered this world! I’m so thankful for the beautiful gift of life, and for your life to be exact! I had the best weekend ever because I got to spend it with you (I know your dad really wanted to be there too)! Happy 3rd Birthday #myMeletatafu! Along with your dad we thank you for being our blessing from above. Thank you for constantly reminding us that truly and surely HE is an Almighty and Living God we serve! Thank you for the joy, the laughter and light you bring into our lives. Our prayers is that you only keep growing, keep learning,
keep singing and drawing near to the Lord trusting Him with all your heart. Truly, truly He will make your paths straight. We love you so much and wish you a Happy Happy Belated Birthday! (Because they are still celebrating her birthday this whole week in Maui..ugh!) Its aunty Ana and aunty Ema’s turn to take you out today! We love you #myMeletatafu!!! Happy Birthday!

#LatePost #HappyThirdBirthday #MeletatafuLaukauKiNiua aka #MoanaOfMotunui aka #Tueli aka #PrincessOfAvalor aka #TauahosOlderSister aka #MoanaOfFakautumaku #AllThoseAliasInExact #OurProverbs3_5_6 #ThreeGoingOnEighteen #FakautumaukuBossBaby #Grateful #Prayerful #Praiseful #GodIsGood #AllTheTime #ThankYouGod

No comments:

Post a Comment