Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Intro...

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100

In all things, I give thanks and praises to the Almighty who Reigns forever majestically in His throne on High! All glory, honor and praises belong to Him for His everlasting love. Thank you Jesus for loving me. Thank you for all of your countless blessings upon my life. Thank you for litterally EVERYTHING! Truly without You, I wouldn't be who I am today.

So! For most of you who know me, "Hey!" And for those who are still getting to know me, "Hi!" And for those who don't know me at all, "Hello there!!" =) My name is Anne-Ane. (yes, very real and accurate, (",) sorta) I am a good person!..haha..Ok, that sounds like something a serial killer would write :/ But I am a servant of God. I'm not perfect and still am stumbling in doing His works for His glory. I'm running this race called life, faithfully hoping to one day see Him face to face and jump into His arms and give Him a big hug!

Anyways, I'm starting this blog for many reasons. I would list them since I did write it on paper 2 weeks ago, but I don't want to look for it. One of the reasons on that paper was because I've been persuaded by many of my colleagues to blog. I've never had the "passion" or any "sparks" as some would say, to actually start one...so here I am, blogging away!! :) Don't really know what to blog about, but they keep telling me to just write and share some bits and pieces of whatever goes on in my life. One said I should blog whatever comes to mind and whatever it is I feel like writing/blogging about, I should express it out on this blog. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Through this though, I'm hoping to learn and see some progress not only in my writing (which really really sucks, so thank you for reading this far) but as well as expressing and sharing part of my life with all of you out there.

Happy Blogging! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment